Wednesday, April 15, 2009

How to clean up the white body part of Lacoste Thrill Croc Mesh shoes?

Well... I just get this Lacoste Thrill Croc Mesh shoes... and it has white parts in its body, which is getting dirty. I%26#039;ve search in Y! Answers for the solution to clean up the white shoes, and have tried it, but it doesn%26#039;t seem to be working too much, because I think the white part of this shoes made up of special fabric... heres the link to the shoes photographed http://img474.imageshack.us/img474/5411/...





Anyone can help me?





* Mine is the left most the green one.

How to clean up the white body part of Lacoste Thrill Croc Mesh shoes?
Damn I should have got those.





Finish Line or Footlocker (it might only be one of the two, go to both places) sell shoe cleaner that are pretty cheap, like 5 bucks maybe. They come in cans and its like a foam.





Also found this, I dont have any experience w/ it though.


http://www.shoemgk.com/



myspace

No comments:

Post a Comment